Thursday, March 20, 2014

I found a website with Lion Brand Fun Fur at a good price....had to share!

I needed yellow Lion Brand Fun Fur for the project I'm currently working on.  I have been to every local store that carries it...even a few stores in IL when I was there last week.   Then I ran into a web site that not only carries it but it was $2 cheaper than the stores I was looking in!  Well worth the $2.39 shipping I have to pay.  Probably used 5x that much in gas driving around looking for it!  Not to mention that I'm exhausted.  So excited about getting a good deal I just had to post this to give you a link.   http://store.knitting-warehouse.com
I hate having to wait to for it to be delivered but whatca going to do.  Guess I'll have to clean or something lol,  guess it is SPRING.  Although here in Pittsburgh PA you would never know it....was actually snowing this morning.  This summer when it's 90 degrees, I will not complain!  This had to be the longest winter EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment