Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Rainy day....perfect for starting a new project.

It's so hard to find the time to knit and crochet now that summer is here.  There are so many things I want to try to make.  The osteoarthritis in my thumb flared up from knitting so much over the winter so taking  a little break helped it feel a little better.  I have to figuer out a way to knit without using it so much.  Crocheting doesn't bother it as much as knitting but I prefer the way a knitted project looks compared to one that is crocheted.  So I decided making something small might be a good idea.  
It's going to be a rainy day in the Burgh today so it's the perfect time to get started.
I've been following Knit Picks, they have so many unique dishcloth patterns.  Think I like the Starflower pattern at this link: Knit Picks.com  It is under their free patterns.
Enough talking about it....time to knit.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment